Seitan Cinnamon Buns
Seitan (Wheat Gluten)
2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
~3.5 scoops of Protein Powder (I use Soy or Pea but any would work)
1 cup Plant based milk
2 tbsp Cocoa powder
0.5 Cup of tap warm water
1. Put all the dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix them.
2. Add the liquid ingredients slowly and mix with a spoon or spatula until you achieve a bread-like dough consistency that you can knead with your hands.
3. Divide the mix into 7-8 buns and stretch in a disc shape
4. Put baking paper on an oven tray and display the discs on top (prevent them from touching each other
5. Cook in the oven for around 25 minutes at 180º
high proteinseitanwheat glutenlow fat